Depending on the section you are in, search parameters can vary:
- Categories - search for events by category. Category examples: Faces, Traffic conditions, Video analytics.
- Event types - search for events by their type. Event types depend on the selected event category.
- Object type:
For Vehicles and traffic conditions events - search for vehicles by their type (e.g. car, minibus, bus, etc.);
For Video analytics event type - filter detected objects by similarity degree (in %) with such objects like personal property, human, vehicle, truck.
- Object color - search for vehicles by their color.
- Speed of object - filter vehicles by detected speed.
- Lists of persons - search for people and face tracking events by lists of persons.
- Number plates lists - search for vehicles and number plate tracking events by number plates lists.
- Time period - search for events and critical events by date, date and time or time period.
- Entity groups - search for events, people and vehicles by their location.
- Cameras - search for cameras, plans, downloads and events by camera name.
- Plans - search for plans, cameras and events by plan name.
- Priority - search for events by their priority.
- Video analytics - search for cameras by the configured video analytics module.
- Video format - search for cameras by the configured video format.
- Search by photo - search for people and events by photo.
- Additional features - search for people by apperance description:
- Event monitors - search for the most critical events by event monitor name.